Please see the following message from the Preschool Principal:
Audubon Preschool Families,
I am writing with a few brief announcements for preschool families. Given the timely nature of our opening next week, I felt this was the best way to reach everyone.
- Full day classes begin Monday, October 4, at 8:20 am.
- In order to provide seamless instruction without an interruption to our current program, the Meet the Teacher event has been rescheduled.
- Please plan to join us at your child’s assigned preschool location for a special Meet the Teacher Event - Tuesday, October 12, 2021, 6:00 - 6:45 pm.
- Teacher assignment letters, class schedules, and breakfast and lunch information will be mailed the morning of Wednesday, September 29.
- Students will need to bring a pillow, crib sheet, and blanket, along with a snack and water bottle on the first day of school.
More information will be provided in the letter. If you have additional questions, please call the main office of the Haviland School so we can assist you.
We are currently taking names for a wait list. If you have not registered your child, but are interested in the preschool program, please contact the main office at Haviland School. (856) 546-4922 ext. 6212
Thank you for your understanding and support.
Principal, Audubon Preschool and Haviland Avenue School