Pre-Registration for children entering Kindergarten in the Audubon Public Schools, for the 2023-2024 school year, is now open. Parents/Guardians are directed to www.audubonschools.org. Information is found under the Registration Tab. Children entering Kindergarten must be five years old on or before October 1, 2023.
Parents/Guardians of students must complete BOTH On-Line Pre-Registration and In-Person Registration. Please, contact our school secretary and registrar, Mrs. Melissa Chisholm, at 856-546-4922 extension 6212 for any questions.
In-Person Registration will be held at Haviland Avenue School in the Library on:
April 26, 2023
3:00 PM - 7:00 PM
April 27, 2023
7:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Parents/Guardians must bring the following documents to in-person registration:
Original Birth Certificate
Two Proofs of Residency (1 Primary and 1 Secondary)
Primary (must submit 1 of the following):
Secondary (must submit 1 of the following – bills not listed will NOT be accepted):
water and sewer
Current vaccination record.
(If your child is four years old at the time of registration, immunizations will be reviewed by the school nurse, but most likely booster vaccines will be needed along with their five year physical exam appointment.)
The following vaccinations, required by New Jersey Law, are needed before Kindergarten entrance:
- DPT - a minimum of four doses with one dose administered on or after the fourth birthday or any 5 doses.
- Polio - a minimum of three doses provided one dose is given on or after the fourth birthday or any 4 doses.
- Measles, Mumps, Rubella two doses vaccine with the first dose given on or after the first birthday.
- Varicella - administered on or after the first birthday.
- Hepatitis - three doses vaccine.
4. Physical Exam Report.
(Physical examinations, performed after the fifth birthday and within the 365 days preceding the first day of school, are required)
5. Kindergarten Packet, found at www.audubonschools.org under the Registration Tab, is to be completed and brought to In-
Information and supporting documentation will be reviewed during In-Person Registration. If you are missing any requirements, you will be informed at that time. Registration is considered incomplete until all requirements are met. Your child will not be assigned to a teacher/class or be permitted to start school until all documents are received.