- Complete the Online Pre-Registration
- Please print and complete the Preschool/Kindergarten Packet prior to In-Person Registration. This packet can be completed and printed.
Please ensure you have completed the Online Pre-Registration and Kindergarten Packet prior to the In-Person event. Other information required for registration such as Proof of Residency (please view scroll down to the Proof of Residency section for more detailed information), Physical Exam reports, Vaccination records, and other required information can be found below:
Please note: Current preschool students will automatically be re-enrolled for the next school year according to their appropriate age and grade designation.
Dates to Remember:
- March 10, 2023 - In - person registration. You must attend in order for your child to be a part of the lottery. Print and complete the pre-registration packet prior to in person registration.
Haviland Avenue School,
240 S. Haviland Avenue,
Audubon, NJ 08106
7:00 am - 6:00 pm,
Haviland Cafeteria - use the double doors on the blacktop to enter the building.
- Required Documents for In Person Registration: Pre-Registration Packet , Original Birth Certificate, 2 Proofs of Residency, Current Vaccine Record
- Required Documents before starting school in September: Up to date Vaccination Record, Physical Exam Report
Students without completed registration documentation will not be included in the lottery and will be waitlisted for future consideration.
- April 17, 2023 - Acceptance Letters will be mailed the week of April 17, 2022. All in-person registration attendees will receive a letter to indicate placement or wait list status.